Skip to main content

Project Selection-film

I think the film project would be a god fit for me because I have always enjoyed writing, whether it be scripts or stories. For this project I am thinking I could take a story line that I've been working on for about a year and a half. Taking the opening section for this project to finally start to see my story come to life. I find that this project will be interesting to me, so I will do my best to make sure it will be the best I can do. The parts I may find challenging are the editing and casting parts. Though I pick up things with technology easily. In the long run I think my directing class and this project would go hand in hand teaching me things for the other. So I will be better off in the long run for both. 

Comments